Even Zombie book authors need to give Thanks!
C Che and I spent our first Thanksgiving with my family in over a decade. (In our defense, we lived out of the country for 7 years of that decade.)
It was fun explaining to everyone what the books are about. Apparently zombies, high-functioning stoner mercenaries, our building in lower Manhattan, and survival are not first and foremost in most people’s minds.
This year we give thanks to:
- The Zombie Killing Stoners fans who read our blog, buy our books, and give us great feedback (that probably means you).
- Our friends and family who listen to us talk about our work on ZKS and pretend to care.
- Kindle Direct Publishing for giving us an easy platform to sell our stories.
- Stuff Stoners Like for featuring us in an awesome Halloweed interview – our first interview since Episode 1 dropped.
- Our wonderful bud delivery service that keeps us inspired.
- And last, but not least, Miss Smiley. For picking us to be her humans and hanging out with us for the last 8 years. Best dog ever!
The New and Improved Version of Zombie Killing Stoners Episode 1 is available for download at Amazon.
We know, we know. We have been promising Episode 2. But before we publish anything new, C Che and I decided it was crucial to put out an edited and revised edition of [amazon_link id=”B00AUZ3UBQ” target=”_blank” container=”” container_class=”” ]Episode 1[/amazon_link].
After some of our dear readers pointed out a few plot holes that really impeded their ability to enjoy what they thought was a great story, we decided to go back and revise the entire book.
We have requested that Amazon push out an update to buyers, since there are significant editorial changes and improvements, but note that the update can take up to four weeks.
So, we will be offering Episode 1 for FREE download on September 10, 11, and 12, 2013.
And you should be seeing Zombie Killing Stoners Episode 2 before Thanksgiving :).